Shanell Peterson, the founder/owner/everything of Nella Yoga, graces the 19th episode of the Black Yoga Superstars Podcast!
Nella Yoga is located in Kansas City, Missouri and offers a haven for beginners of yoga, even advanced beginners. Shanell also extols the benefits of eliminating sugar from your life in order to have a healthier and happier human existence.
In this episode, Shanell and I talk about:
- Tips for starting a yoga studio in a city you’re new to
- Opening a studio is easy, building a community is the challenge
- Everything you want to do is a series of steps then it’s done
- How watching a documentary helped her transition to vegan
- Her experience giving up sugar and losing 85 pounds
- Advice for giving up sugar to any sugar addicts
There are a few ways to listen to this episode:
Download it as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
Reach out to Shanell below…
All music is from Doc Illingsworth!
Thank you for listening.
Donate Bitcoin to 12gzWpaWXAVS56EyzHACjfWjZdYjpV7k4n